LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR REOPENING AND SPA SAFETY GUIDELINES
In order to keep The Oasis Medi-Spa and Fashion as a safe place for everyone, we are following the Alberta Health Guidelines. Please read the information below so you know what to expect and how to come prepared for your next visit.
- If you are feeling ill in any way, have a fever, if you show any COVID-19 symptoms, have been in close contact with someone who is sick or who tests positive for COVID-19, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
- Please stay at home if you recently travelled outside of Canada in the last month and haven’t isolated at home for 14 days upon your return.
- Maintain physical distancing in common areas (reception and waiting areas). No hugging or hand shaking right now please.
- Please try to bring in only essential items (keys, phone, wallet) and do not wear gloves.
- Face masks are required for all guests in Oasis common areas (reception, changing room and waiting areas). Please wear a clean mask from home to help our limited supply.
- All team members will wear a mask at all times.
- We will provide, as usual, hygiene supplies, including hand soap, hand sanitizer, towels, and masks (our supply is limited – we advise you to bring your own).
- Arrive on time (at the arrival time) for your treatment to sanitize your hands, temperature check and to fill out intake forms as part of your check in.
- Strict and increased disinfection and sanitation procedures will be carried our throughout the day in all common areas, high touch areas, surfaces and treatment rooms (between clients in accordance with AHS regulations).
- Robes and towels are sanitized, as always.
- Should you be interested in purchasing some retail products, let your esthetician know. They will round them up and add them to your bill.
We have missed you and look forward to seeing you at The Oasis Medi-Spa for your favorite treatments. The Oasis Medi-Spa has always been an industry leader in health and safety. We appreciate your patience while we enhance our protocols even further.
- Entry to the Spa is by appointment only.
- Health screening of staff and patients will ensure a safe environment.
- Retail Purchases Available (free delivery within Olds). Purchase by phone 403-556-3025. – Curbside pickup available.
- Staggered schedules: allows extra time for maintaining stringent sanitizing protocols between appointments and supports physical distancing in the spa.
- Protective equipment: all staff will wear masks in the spa. Technicians may wear additional PPE in treatment rooms.
- Beverage/snack service is on hold.
- Floor markers in place to guide clinic flow.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- ARRIVE ON TIME. Please do not arrive early or late in order to support our social distancing.
AT THE SPA
- It is extremely important that you arrive with a clean, makeup-free face to reduce the touch points within the spa.
- Face masks are required for all patients in common areas. Please wear a clean mask from home to help us conserve our limited supply.
- Come alone to your appointment with as few personal items as possible. Family members will not be allowed in the spa.
- You will be greeted at our entrance, asked to sanitize your hands, and escorted to your treatment room.
- When purchasing product, staff will handle products and have them ready for you after your appointment.
Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival. NO gloves please.
Feel free to browse and try on clothing. Our front end staff will set you up in a change room.
Please leave all unwanted items in change room, as they need to hang in back and be steamed again before returning to floor.
We know the store is small, but please try to social distance when browsing.